About Me

My photo
My goal is to post liberal talking points to combat those from the right.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Republicans Shoot Them Selves in the Head Again

I think that a true liberal will tell you we need two strong parties to make our government work. When one party dominates it leads to corruption as we have seen in the last eight years. The republican party was once an honorable party, the party of Lincoln and Eisenhower. The party of my grandfather, my father and me, until Nixon. Now they are the party of corruption, greed and hypocrisy. In the elections of 2006 and 2008, the Democrats kicked their asses. One might hope they would have learned a lesson. Not so. The temptations of corruption, greed and hypocrisy are too much for them as proven by their choice for head of the republican National Committee. Michael Steele represents everything corrupt about the republicans. I guess they need their asses kicked some more.

Also posted at democraticunderground.com

No comments:

Post a Comment